I wound call this Curtain slider. What's the proper name for this component?

enter image description here https://electrek.co/2020/08/14/tesla-cybertruck-electric-pickup-working-replica-inside-out/

  • I have no idea how is this a duplicate question. The original one has no accepted answer, this one does
    – Devin
    Dec 23, 2020 at 18:07

1 Answer 1


It's usually known as "before after image slider" (just do a search on Google and you'll find a lot of results for this), maybe because before-after.js is the basic library all these scripts use.

But some people call it Juxtapose because of one of themost common JS plugins used to achieve this effect

  • 1
    You are right. Thank you. I remember seeing these around 2010, not so often in recent years. This feature/function is still quite useful in certain use cases.
    – Hyde Luo
    Aug 16, 2020 at 23:31

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.