I'm designing the keyboard navigation for a table/grid. Each row in the grid has a "delete this row" button. After a button is activated and the current focused parent row of the button is deleted, what should be the element of focus?
- The next row first focusable?
- The next row current focusable (next delete button)?
- The first element of the row (first header)?
- Any other more valid idea?
- https://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-practices-1.1/examples/grid/dataGrids.html has no related solution :(
- By default browsers refocus body.