- A student registration form with 10 fields, where 4 is dropdown.
- Dropdown option for example; university is empty unless you register the university first in the university registration form
- Other dropdown fields in the form such as supervisor, hostel that needs to be registered first before option is available.
- When an institution starts using an application system where nothing is registered yet, how will this appears on the screen when admin goes to student registration form?
- Just show the form with the dropdown having 'no option available' so when the form is not complete they cant submit anyways
- Have an error message at the top stating Dropdown 1, 2, 3, 4 is empty, please register them first
Option 1 is simpler but admins need to go through the form and look for things that they need to register first.