In which situation should I choose each of the alternative bellows?
After click on "Add To Cart" Button:
1. Keep on the current page, make animation on the "Add to cart" button to show the item was added and show a bubble message on the mini-cart at on the header.
2. Keep on the current page, scroll the screen to frequently bought together and show a message that the product was added on the cart.
3. Open a modal with continue buying and go to checkout buttons and frequently bought together items.
4. Go to an intermediary page like Amazon are doing.
5. Redirect to the shopping cart and guarantee that has a continue buying button there.