- User creates a free account on behalf of his company.
- A few months later she/he quits (or gets fired), her/his company email is blocked.
- Someone from company wants to get access to this account.
Currently they have to get through support, to verify etc. This is time consuming.
How would you make account transferral easier?
I see the following options:
- Make them recover user's email, log as her/him, transfer account. (not very feasible for some companies)
- Insist that user has to invite her/his coworkers as backup contacts
- Require backup email address (like general info@ or support@) so anyone from company could recover access to their account through it.
Or is there any other option? What would you recommend? Thanks!