This is a design review, I believe that is not the right type of question that people expect to find here.
Anyway, if you came here with theses you have a reason and you did not find help anywhere and I will help you with some UX tips.
At first, I do not see a big UX difference in your templates. Everyone looks the same.
From my viewpoint I suggest you to completely rethink the filters.
- Should look obvious that you can filter something and that you have a
filter bar on the side. At the moment look like just more info about the profile.
- Select should look like a select
- Input should look like an input
- Instead of an input date, you can use some icon of the calendar and use a date input that shows a calendar when you click like on the attached image.
- The location you can use a map or pin or world or target icon and do an autocomplete field. Or you can show a map under the field to navigate and select. You can use a Google API for this.
And maybe, you should have a clear division between the profile items on the list. You can give more white space or add a line or make some shadow effect.
See some suggestions:
PS.: Some of then is not the best design but all of them look like a filter.
And of course, this is not right or wrong, it's just my personal opinion based on my experience. You should test every alternative that you think is valid for YOUR USER.