I'm trying to convince a team that they should use this 'alignment thingy' in their drawing software.

enter image description here

What is this called? You can find it for example in Adobe Illustrator.

  • It's not clear what you are asking here. Can you elaborate? What exactly is being called? The icon? The practice? Can you include the Illustrator UI? – Izhaki Sep 16 '19 at 16:10
  • 1
    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because is very low quality – Madalina Taina Sep 17 '19 at 2:48
  • What is so unclear? I'm talking about the whole element, so the 9 squares. The Illustrator UI is already added, that's what you're seeing. It's not an icon, it's a functionality. – Gerlof Leuhof Sep 17 '19 at 10:42

Reference Point Locator

This is the name in Adobe's applications: transformation reference point Locator.


Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.