There are some reasons why the discovery process for B2B (mid and enterprise) seems to me much more complicated compared to B2C:
- Multiple feedbacks: multiple personas can use the same product
- Low incentive to share internal problems
- Long feedback cycle
- Small market (#): some markets are made up of less than 50 companies
- Strongly based on relationship
- Domain complexity: some B2B niches are very specific and technical
Given this context, what would be a good discovery process techniques and approaches for B2B?