Option1 has a traditional HEADING-BODY COPY approach. The most common way we perceive website content in general, Where the heading is the emotional hook. While the body copy acts as a basic product descriptor.
Option2 has a straight forward approach with 1-2 line descriptor, and highlighting the key point in the product. The reason for creating this approach is
1) It is a product website which is a suite of online products that can be used together or as individual modules.Which means any user will actually end up on the website with an intention while researching rather than just random googeling.
2) Which means, he is consciously aware to some degree what sort of product he needs.
3) Which means he has gone through many websites, even if not too many at least 3-4.
4) Which means he is aware of the fancy filler content that people put up on website to make it look good.
5) So to stand apart and to grab users attention or to anchor him to the product, a straight forward approach with less content and that to in a single font style and an illustration is a better option
6) So he can just read one line and get a gist about the product, with a highlighted point and start exploring the product