I have been tumbling the internet for some time now. I cannot do web design even to save my life, and I was thinking to change that. I have seen a lot of these simply looking web graphics, that seems to be really modern now a days. Robby's website demonstrates them really well.


I want to look more into them and find some tutorials, however when i google something like "simple web graphics tutorial". It is obviously not what comes up.

Is there a specific name for these kind of graphics?

  • Hey Jonas, It would be good if you can attach an image/screenshot of the graphics you refer to, in case the link does not exist in the future. Use the image icon to attach images. Thanks :)
    – Mo'ath
    Commented May 2, 2019 at 13:41

2 Answers 2


try; "character cartoon illustrations", "cartoon illustrations", "simple cartoon illustrations" and similiar

enter image description hereack.imgur.com/PZgeM.png


Those 'simple illustrations' are often referred to as 'flat design style illustrations' defined pro's and con's: https://www.interaction-design.org/literature/topics/flat-design

  • 3
    Please don't paste images of text ... paste the text itself. Also, you should cite where the text came from.
    – TripeHound
    Commented May 3, 2019 at 10:42

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.