There is this block in every social media app, on a user profile screen. It contains user's userpic, name and other info, before their content starts below it.

How do UX designers and developers call this block as a component in their design system?

enter image description here

  • I would go with "Profile overview" or "User overview" – xul May 6 '19 at 13:01

I often see these called "Profile Cards":



|improve this answer|||||

This section is normally called 'Profile Header'.

|improve this answer|||||
  • @Wanda Well apparently, everyone else thinks the same as I do. – Ren May 6 '19 at 13:06
  • I wanted to add that you should elaborate your answer with examples, but I ended up posting a rather vague (and tbh kind of rude) auto-reply. – Wanda May 7 '19 at 9:19

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.