Which sentence would be more clear and correct:
- “Save my name and email for my next comments”,
- “Save my name and email for my future comments”,
- “Save my name and email”,
- “Save entered data for my next comments”,
- Your variant with describing why exactly it.
Sentence will be used in the comment form of the website. This is the label of the checkbox. The comment form contains three inputs: name, email address and message. The context is saving user's data for automatic input of them in the comment form at next time, when user will want to publish comment. After commenting, name and message will be published, email will not.