The customer journey extends beyond a tool, and mapping the journey can help identify interoperability gaps or requirements with external systems (computer or human):
- The user needs discovery and navigation through a search engine (SEO)
- The users need easy capture in tools like Evernote.
- Sharing information or links with other people.
- The users need screen-reading and the article mode in Safari.
- The users need export to CSV for further processing.
- The user needs to copy and paste the table into a different system.
Is there a non-verbose headline to encompass this concept as a single principle or statement that it´s a owner priority to make functional solutions which work beyond cliking on nice buttons?