I have three friends Bob, Sam, and Maya. We all deposit some of our pocket money together to the electronic wallet. On tough time we can move money from each other accounts as Bob can transfer money to Maya or Maya to Sam. To make transfer easy we had made a bar chart app which shows how much money each person has and the user can transfer using drag and drop. As in the below chart.
- Bob had deposited Rs 20,5 and 40 in the different week . Similarly Sam deposited 25,20, and 20. Maya 20,20 and 3
- Bob, Sam, and Maya keep depositing and chart keep increasing.
- Money can be transferred using drag and drop from one bar to other like in below example Bob transfer its 3rd-week money to Maya using drag and drop.
- Electronic wallet has a restriction to not split the money and transfer. How much chunk is deposited same can be transferred not by splitting. Bob can transfer 20,5 and 40 not splitting any to the intermediate value.
We wanted to build a visual way of transfer, is it a good user interface? Its a stacked bar chart, in which if one amount becomes small drag and drop is tough.Any alternate way to do this?
Any alternate way to do this by nice visual user experience?
Key Points and Asumption
- Group of 3 users is only possible at a time.
- Mostly user has the requirement to transfer the same amount which is already available to some other user.