Possible Duplicate:
UI: name of multiple column interface?

you know: with multiple select boxes arranged horizontally, with selection filtering from left to right....


Found it: "Column Browse"

| improve this answer | |
  • 2
    Now that I have enough rep points to add comments, I can do this properly.... A tip, Sprugman: if you also mark your answer as "the" answer, then you'll get a badge for being a self-motivated learner (or something like that). – JeromeR Sep 6 '10 at 17:50

Technically this is referring to an implementation of Miller Columns, which is starting to become more popular with the rise of mobile applications (and thus, limited real-estate).

| improve this answer | |

You might also want to take a look at: Cascading Lists at Quince.

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.