For a long time, I have been using Justinmind on my Windows laptop to define complex cases in prototypes using conditions and events. Is there any similar tool for Mac that supports handling of complex conditions? I have done a little research on Invision, Marvel and Sketch but according to my understanding, these tools only support simple interactions. I am attaching a screenshot of Justinmind's events for reference.
Sketch is a fantastic app for mac for simple AND complex workflows. I have been using it for the past 2 years or so, whilst designing critical financial and legal systems. As far as I'm concerned, you can even use MS Paint and make it as complex as you need it to be:)
My tools are:
- Balsamiq mockups (for initial ideas and workflows)
- Adobe Comp (I use it for concepts and initial mocks. Works well on iPad too)
- Invision (for sharing work with my teams and product managers, highlighting hot points and hopping through the screens)
- Sketch (works well with Invision integration, great for ready-looking screens)
- Justmind (same as sketch)
- Adobe Illustrator (for pixel perfect screens)
Hope this helped.