I'm referring to these things:

The thing I'm referring to

Any help would be appreciated!

1 Answer 1


These are called tooltips. See the Material Design Spec.

Tooltips display informative text when users hover over, focus on, or tap an element.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.