I have a view in a mobile app responsible for stitching photos into a video. I’m looking for advise on how to make the title of this screen match the text of a single action button on the same screen. The objective is to make it clear to the user that they are creating or making a video.
How do I pick view title and action button title for a screen requiring user to press the action button?
- are there guidelines to follow on screen-button naming?
- should the action button and title be the same?
- should th action button be a shorter version of the title?
- how many words should an action button title have?
- should action button have redundant or obvious words?