I'm developing an application to hold translations. Users can submit their versions of translations, and for those translation I've chosen a "user" icon.
But I also have computer generated translations, and I need an icon for them as well. As you can see in this screen:
I tried 4 icons "Globe", "Screen, "Folder" and "Link", but none of them suits my vision of "Computer generated translation", in opposition to "Human added translation". Can you help?
- Translations were generated once, a month ago, and they won't be any new.
- Every new translation is from a user.
- At each "key" there can be a number of translation, but always at most 1 which is computer generated
- Every translation is either Human-generated or Computer-generated
- There won't be any label near the translation. Just the translation itself (just the input, to edit), an icon and an addon with status ("working", "internal", "accepted" and "rejected"). Administrator can either accept or reject users' translations. "internal" of course means it was generated.
- Icon main goal is to have a tooltip, which gives me the author's email.
- If I hover over "user" icon, I can see "email@example.com" in the tooltip
- If I hover over "computer" icon, I can see "Translation generated automatically". (I can't screenshot the tooltip on Ubuntu :/)
- As you can see on the screenshot, the Gear-Icon doesn't imply "computer-generated". Gear brings to my mind a word "Settings", instead of "Computer generated".
More, more details:
- There are 3 icons: "user" (means "my translation"), "double users" (means "someone else's translation") and "something" (means "computer generated").
- Translations are sorted by date, so the "computer generated" will always be in the bottom, since they're the first records to be in the database.