i need to solve following business requirement:
User gets a monthly premium (price in $) proposal based on his input of:
- Term (for how long will be paying monthly premium - in years)
- Sum assured (insured sum - in thousands of $ )
Monthly premium is higher if he enters higher premium and term. We need to give him option to "play" and recalculate offer:
- by changing monthly premium that he needs to pay by recalculating sum assured and term
- by changing sum assured that he needs to insure by changing monthly premium and term
Some basic sketches are here:
My Questions are:
- Are there some examples of design patterns for this problem?
- Does someone have more elegant idea to solve this one?