Imagine a website where users can create posts, and other users can comment on these posts. Example: Q/A website, StackOverflow, or Reddit.
Should deleting a post result in:
- The URL of this post becoming unaccessible (404 or a message)
- All of its comments being deleted (including from user-comment pages)
- The URL of this post remaining accessible
- The post itself being censored (removing the author, title (?), text, ..)
- All of its comments remaining readable (including on user-comment pages)