enter image description here

I have these arrows that when clicked scroll n cards to the side.

I would like to find a React component that does that, but I don't know how is it called.

1 Answer 1


I have seen libraries that call this effect a "carousel." Or some type of "carousel slider." There are many open source repositories that offer this for React.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.