I just want to know: is this a custom view controller, or it is something provided by Apple, and if that's the case, what is its name?


It's the Now Playing screen, but this type of view controller does not have a specific name (it's 'just' a variation on a modal view controller), nor is it available via the standard iOS API. It could be that someone wrote an open source library to simulate this behaviour, but I couldn't find it.

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.