One-page landing page displaying page indicators

Can anyone let me know what the technical UX/UI name is for the indicators on the right-hand side.I've tried googling a bunch of variations but can't find a definitive answer.

Thanks in advance

1 Answer 1


It's sometimes referred to as a vertical swiper, or a fullscreen responsive (vertical) carousel.

Here's a library: fullpage.js

And another one: Swiper demos.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.