Not sure if this is possible, but I'm looking for a solution similar to Lookback but specifically for web apps? I realise a similar question has been asked before, but I'm looking to find a solution which caters for remote users.
The solution needs to:
- Records video sessions of 5-10m
- Ability for the users to use their own phone, viewing the web app via a web browser
- Work remotely
- Minimal effort from the users' part in terms of installing software
- Target specific users (i.e ones we've found ourselves)
Nice to have:
- Records voice
- Records taps and gestures
We could, of course, simply use something like Google Hangouts on laptops and ask the users to resize their screens for mobile, but that's not an ideal solution.