I am designing desktop application using Python tkinter. I have a menu bar called "Customer" and it contains menu items "new customer", "update customer", and "delete customer". When user clicks on any of the menu items, I want to display only that specific form.
I came up with these:
- Design each form on frame
- When user click on any item, display only that form and hide rest
- This is happening inside the root window (master window)
- Design each form on new top-level window
- When user clicks on any item, a new window will open
- Root window (master window) is left running
Which is the standard thing to do?