I want to create a layout for web application where the user enters a large amount of information for review in the company.
- Multiple users can access the same review of company.
- The user can select a primary section, and according to that it will select a secondary subsection as per review.
- The primary section has multiple subsections, and multiple users can add more review factors for each subsection.
- Adding multiple review factors, and already available review factors, will create more sections on review page.
- It will make the review page bulkier, and scrolling would be given accordingly.
What would be the best practice to display multiple sections/subsections in one page to avoid scrolling?