On a new iOS device, when I try to open a special URL (app URL, universal link, or phone number), iOS will ask me if I want to "Open in X app"
When this occurs, a visual animation occurs that transitions from one app to another.
Sometimes, this visual transition is too much of a distraction, or irrelevant.
- Are there any visual techniques to minimize the transition to/from the apps?
- Is there any visual technique I can use to "enhance" the transition, to show meaning in what's going on?
My case involves:
- AppA opens AppB using a universal link.
- AppB processes the URL parameters in the GET request of the link.
- AppB then redirects back to AppA
Assume that step two take almost no time (100ms). The result to the end user is a lot of transfers back and forth.
Is there any way to reduce or enhance the visual animation to that it is more relevant to my SSO action?