I am working on a learning platform, that offers users a number of games. Users take games one by one, and for each game they can see their current status in overview.
- A game has multiple stages that user can be upon.
- Stages are locked, till user finishes the preceding stage.
- Once user finishes a stage, next one remains locks for some time.
- User can open a game and see his progression in the game.
- If stage is available, user decides to play
- There can be bonus if user plays the game immediately
This is how we present the overview of a game progress to user:
The overall look and feel is that of a simple and elegant website (no fancy visuals).
Any cool ideas on a more communicative way of doing it ?