I am an entry-level UX designer and I am about to apply for jobs.
I designed a chatbot service at a Hackerthon a few weeks ago. The result was good and my team got a prize. I want to put this project in my portfolio.
The problem is the project wasn't designed with UX deliverables like interview, persona. The chatbot project was completed in three days. In short, this project has no UX process.
I want to emphasize my IA, UI design skills with the project.
Below is what I'm thinking about to put:
- Discover | Ideation & Brainstorming (There was no user research in this phrase)
- Discover | Mapping Potential Conversation Flows
- Discover | Message Flow and Information Architecture
- Design | Screen Structure & Content Modules
- Design | Graphic UI design