I'm conducting a survey for an enterprise product used in IT security. There are two main goals:
- Find out whether users have any major obstacles when using the product.
- Find out what are the most common tasks, across the board.
I designed a survey and would like to check if you see any obvious (or not so obvious) problems with how the questions are framed.
- How many long have you been using [the product]?
- How would you rate your overall familiarity with [the product]?
- What is, in your opinion, the core purpose of [the product] in your environment/organisation?
- What are the most common tasks you do when using [the product]?
- Where does [the product] meet your expectations?
- Where does it fall short?
- What are your worst paint points when using [the product]?
- Which of the below do you do most often? (select multiple if applicable)*
regarding the last question: there will be a short list of common tasks I've aggregated via interviews so far