Let's say we have a system that executes some tasks.
- You can model your processes by creating task lists.
- Tasks in a list can be executed either sequentially or in parallel (depending on a list type)
- Both types of lists needs to be presented as vertical ones
- In some use cases tasks lists must be presented without broader context of the whole workflow - just the list
What do you think is a good signifier to support user in figuring out the way the tasks will be executed?
An example might be a two stages process:
- 10 tasks executed in parallel in the first stage
- 10 tasks executed sequentially in the secondstage
User can navigate between two lists with a simple swipe gesture (like between lists in Trello).