Bernard Tyersless info
|visits||member for||2 years, 2 months|
|seen||Nov 30 at 21:43|
I'm a 70's baby. I'm a geek, in the best sense of the word.
I've progressed "up the communications stack" (think the TCP/IP stack) over the past 14 years:
- I studied electronic engineering
- I spent years wrestling with search engine spiders analysing web traffic before it was called Web Analytics
- I built and tested opto-electronic circuitry in chemistry research, then integrated those circuitry with Lego Mindstorms on MIT Media Lab projects
- I spent 5 years working in systems, network and infrastructure administration for various IT and Internet companies
- I spent 7 years working in mobile telecommunications services building mobile Internet networks.
- I am now working in information architecture, interaction design and human computer systems (HCI).
My favourite word is why. I'm skeptical. I like the outdoors, but live in cities.
I ride my bike, take photographs, travel as much as possible, drink good wine and eat good food, and talk too much.
|bio||website||diymobileusabilitytesting.net||visits||member for||2 years, 2 months|
|location||Europe||seen||Nov 30 at 21:43|