|location||New York, NY, United States|
|visits||member for||1 year, 2 months|
|seen||Mar 16 at 21:54|
On StackOverflow, I earned Necromancer badges for these successful answers to old questions.
With the gold Python badge, I am one of only 222+ such site users.
Feedback is quite welcome! Please leave comments or tweet at me @aaronchall. If you think I have a particularly good unrewarded answer, I will gladly accept any bounties granted.
- Difference between
- Static methods?
- Append vs. Extend
- What is the difference between @staticmethod and @classmethod
- Check if a directory exists and create it
- How do you properly ignore Exceptions?
- How do I check if a variable exists?
- Accessing the index in for loops
- Adding a Method to an Existing Object
Notable accept on an old question: How do I limit (or truncate) text file by number of lines
Other Answers I'm fairly proud of:
- How to determine if a list of words exist in a string
- Writing and reading variables in a file in Python
- "List object not callable"
|bio||website||linkedin.com/in/aaronchall||visits||member for||1 year, 2 months|
|location||New York, NY, United States||seen||Mar 16 at 21:54|
90 Votes Cast
|all time||by type||month|