Code licenses: CC-BY-SA/MIT.
Attribution's nice, but I'm not litigious.
Spolsky: Only close real dupes; Edit questions, generalize; Build an answer library.
- site scope overlap is ok, be jealous of questions, make best fit site
- close, don't migrate bad questions
- suggest where they might get better answers
- Performance Breakeven Analysis*
- Clone/copy a list*
- Static methods*
- Dict Autovivification*
- Check directory exists/create it
- Ignore Exceptions
- Index in
391 Why do credit card forms ask for Visa, MasterCard, etc.? Jan 30 '14
4 HP's “PC LOAD LETTER” UX fiasco - how did they allow it? how to prevent similar issues in the future? [closed] Jan 19
0 How do I persuade my team that less is more? May 1 '14