Thanks for viewing my profile! Most of these answers are buried, but I've put a lot of work into them, and you (or others) might get something out of them:
- Performance Breakeven Analysis - "This is really nice, thanks!" & "You should write a book!"
yieldkeyword in Python - My only answer with an appendix and footnotes
- Static methods - "The fact that your answer is so far down the list is the only reason I can think of for so few votes"
- Append vs. Extend - "This is one of the best explanation[s] I have ever seen and a job well done"
- @staticmethod vs. @classmethod
- Check if a directory exists and create it
- How to ignore Exceptions
- The index in
Floating Point Division - "+1 for this clarifying answer! I like that you showed why not convert to float and how to use the new division in Python 2!"
Monkey Patching - "This is the most complete answer to this question." & "Thank you for continuing on and illustrating use in unit testing..."
Personal bookmark: A