Lieven Keersmaekersless info
|visits||member for||3 years, 9 months|
|seen||Jun 25 at 7:24|
Application Developer, infected by TDD.
Answers/websites that I frequently refer to:
- XY Problem
- Teach yourself programming in 10 years
- You should accept answers to some of your past questions. Not only will this show your appreciation for the people who spent their own time to help you, but it will improve your accept rate and the chances that they will answer any future questions you may have.
- It always amazes me that people expect me to spend my time answering questions they won't spend their time asking. (George)
- What have you tried.com
- In My Egotistical Opinion, most people's C programs should be indented six feet downward and covered with dirt.
Blair P. Houghton. Programmer.
- If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
Robert Sewell. Programmer.
|bio||website||careers.stackoverflow.com/…||visits||member for||3 years, 9 months|
|location||Belgium||seen||Jun 25 at 7:24|
24 Votes Cast
|all time||by type|