|location||Edinburgh, United Kingdom|
|visits||member for||2 years, 1 month|
|seen||Jul 12 at 14:49|
I'm a Systems Developer at Cloudreach and a computer science master's graduate from the University of York. On Stack Overflow, you'll mostly find me asking/answering questions under c++. I also write about C++ and other software development things on my website.
My favourite questions/answers:
- Can I typically/always use std::forward instead of std::move?
- What does auto&& tell us?
- What are the differences between concepts and template constraints?
- C++11 Garbage Collector - Why and Hows
- What exactly is the difference between “pass by reference” in C and in C++?
- What are declarations and declarators and how are their types interpreted by the standard?
You can find me elsewhere:
|bio||website||josephmansfield.uk||visits||member for||2 years, 1 month|
|location||Edinburgh, United Kingdom||seen||Jul 12 at 14:49|
2 Votes Cast
|all time||by type|