Tag Info

New answers tagged


It's bad practice when your user is human. When your user is a virtual framebuffer, it's different. In automated testing we often need to work with windows of specific sizes to ensure that elements and events and interactions are being captured and processed in a consistent manner. It is extremely inconvenient to get the operating system to change ...

Top 50 recent answers are included