Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


I believe the pattern name you are looking for is a Context Menu. Tradionally they are accessed via right click or ctrl click but in this case the trigger appears to be a hover or key down. http://tworivers.com/blog/archives/489

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible