Tag Info

New answers tagged


It's a splitter and paneā€¦ The draggable control itself is a splitter, of one kind or another. The separate space that is created by dragging the splitter usually called a pane or sometimes a panel. To confirm that this is the kind of interaction you meant to describe, have a look at these samples: Telerik example or DevExpress example. There are other ...

Top 50 recent answers are included