What is the fastest way to select two elements from a list of about ten? Here are some constraints:
- The list elements are strings of about 5-6 words, drawn from a list of 600.
- The users are completing this task many times per day.
- However, the server, not the user, is choosing the ten list elements, so typing to filter the list is out.
- The users have to pick the correct two out of the list; they can't just pick two at random. Choosing the correct elements will take the user around 1 second.
- The elements can be presented on the screen in any shape or form.
- The users will be using a mouse or a keyboard.