I have a few survey questions for developers that work on their company's website and are familiar with Responsive Web Design. I'm targeting developers whose role is more on the front end of the website and is consumer facing. Preferably working at an enterprise company.
If you fit this description, please answer the questions below. Greatly appreciated!
- If you're comfortable sharing - what is your company, position, company size and industry?
- Do you think responsive design is good for an enterprise website?
- Would you consider responsive design for your company’s site?
- Do you feel your company's site is old and in need of a rebuild? a) If yes, would you consider using tools to make your current site responsive without having to rebuild from scratch? b) If yes, what kind of tools would be helpful to make your site responsive?
- Is it important to you that site (re)development is done in-house? a) If yes – Do you feel your team has the skills to do this? b) If yes – Do you feel your team has the time to do this? c) If yes – Would you consider tools to help make the process easier, faster? d) If no – why not? e) If no – Have you looked into platforms and services to help you with this process?
- How much of a say do you and your development team have in the decision making process (of a site redevelopment)?
- How often does the Marketing team consult with your team on marketing technology or website technology decisions?
- What sites do you use to research programming tools?