The style from Visual Studio (pictured above) is perfect for a program I'm writing, but I don't know what it's called or if there are any libraries that provide this functionality. The key points of this interface that interest me are
- On the left and right sides, there is a task bar-like list of open Windows (Circled on left)
- You can pin windows (Circled on right)
- There is also a taskbar on the bottom, although it's not visible right now
- You can move the side-windows around each other, etc.
- Is there a name for this?
- Are there any open source libraries that provide this functionality?