We are currently building a "find cab" app. The search results needs to be more relevant to show cabs that have the most probability to be available and closeby.
Since I have so many search results, its crazy for a customer to choose between the cabs. I would rather give a set of top relevant results first and allow the customer to choose one of them before I show the entire list.
So I am thinking of many criteria to choose which results are most relevant. For example
- When a cab driver signals the system that he is free, and a second cab driver follows him. The system should mark the second cab driver as "most probably free".
- The closest free cab.
- The cab driver closest, free and highest rated.
While I do this, I am not able to choose my words appropriately. How do I communicate to the customer "most probably free" ?
The current screen looks like this.
I was thinking of making the following changes
- From Cabs Around Me To Cabs Available (top 5 results)
- Throw a "more" or a "show all" button on the footer
- The relevant results should have some kinda border to signify that its kinda specially selected for the customers benefit.
Please share ideas on how am I to make this thing look, relevant and useful.