I'm trying to visualize some steps in my application. Here is the scenario:
- User A creates task and assigns it to user B
- User B starts that task and adds some attachments to that task
- User A accepts that attachments or rejects them
- User B is doing some actions and then he is changing status of that task.
- User A accepts those actions or rejects them
If everything is going right, the flow is simple:
but when in Step 3 User A rejects attachments process is returning to Step 2.
so basically I can have multiple steps and from every step I can go to next one to step back to previous (from step 5 to step 2 for example)
Second part of question is bit off-topic (I'm aware of that), but maybe someone could advise potential implementation tool, if not please don't downvote.