I have been into User Experience area since last 1.5 Years. Still a newbie here. UX is a fresh concept to my organization. And I & Organization are working together to make UX an integral part of each Product Design/Development.
Going ahead my Organization wants me to name my current position. I am confused here.
@Current Job, my responsibilities are -
- Get requirements by client or Discuss features on the table
- Depending upon the requirements/features I create balsamiq wire-frames. I represent my wireframes to client and a pilot team of 3-4 members.
- Once brainstorming is done on wireframes and agreed by everyone, I create High Fidelity Mockups with Adobe FireWorks.
- Mockups are then hosted onto a collaborative environment like "Invisionapps/uxpin" where prototype are tested by team members & client.
- If everything looks good - I hand over mockup image to UI team, which creates HTML/CSS for mockups. Which then goes to the Development team. During both HTML & Development process I sit with them and make sure everything is designed & developed as discussed & expected.
- Post development phase I do some Usability Testing too.
These are my Job Responsibilities. I looked at this too, But Can't understand WHO AM I? Do you have an answer?