User Experience Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for user experience researchers and experts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I need to search these kind of images on google. But I don't know with what name shall I search for these images.

Do we have name for these kind of images *not to confuse with gif images

enter image description here

enter image description here

share|improve this question

closed as off topic by Mervin Johnsingh, JohnGB, JonW Apr 16 '13 at 7:56

Questions on User Experience Stack Exchange are expected to relate to user experience within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

They're really just simplified icon-style illustrations. terms I'd consider for searching: flat, icons, pictograms, minimal – DA01 Apr 16 '13 at 6:42
Usually when I search for these types of images, I add the search terms icon, symbol, diagram or image (whichever returns the best search results). – Michael Lai Apr 16 '13 at 7:44
Graphic Design Junction calls it "Flat Design". Have a look at FltDsgn, FlatUI, Flat Web Elements for UI Design and TNW. Try Googling 'Flat UI Design' for more. – SNag Apr 16 '13 at 8:56