I am designing a page with search/filter section.
I would like to know where is the most effective place to put the search button?
In the picture the gray box, created dynamically so it maybe 15 field and a scroll will shown.
- The buttons (Search and Clear) are always on top and visible (most common) +1
- I think it doesn't look good to put the buttons on the header -1
- If the user fills all the field he will have to go back to top to click the search button -1
- I think it fit more elegantly in the page. +1
- If the user only wants to search for student name he will have to scroll down (some cases) to click the search button. -1
- In other hand when the user need all field it will be natural flow, he will fill all the field and in the end he will click the search button which located at the end of the form. +1
What do you think?