After a user successfully performs an action - let's call it "Ramble" - I want to:
- Prompt them to help their friends in the system do the same action
- Encourage them to share (FB wall, Tweet, etc.) their action
I've quickly prepared (using Balsamiq) a rough draft which I don't really like:
Some of my concerns are:
- The screen is very cluttered
- The "continue" interaction/flow doesn't feel very "iPhone like"
- The social platforms might have been better served as checkbox style controls, but there's no room
- The confirmation of the action might go unnoticed
So any ideas on how to improve this page, or some examples of similar pages you've encountered and liked?
There are two operations here:
1. Ramble for your friends (i.e. do the actual operation for them)
2. Share the fact that you Rambled yourself
Here's an updated design - let me know what you think: