It's your grid:
You could apply a golden ratio-based grid but it still has to be a grid.
The left side is mostly fine, Name is a bit too much downwards, but it's ok.
- Field option stays lonely on its grid line, it's aligned to nothing.
- I don't know if the radio buttons follow any pre-existing grid distances
- neither I see if the labels for them do.
So, let's grab a grid first. Rather than constructing one myself, I grabbed a grid from gridpak. It's made for web designs, so, not for this purpose, but all I wanted was
- gutter (space between columns)
- padding (edge of columns)
Padding is overbled by elements like frames, but text aligns to the it.
You also need to construct a vertical grid, but that was mostly fine at you.
And let's see the final result:
It was quickly done in graffle which is not an ace when it comes to text alignment, but I hope it fits. I'm not a visual designer, so perhaps other people here will know much more about grids.
Edit: As per comments, vertical spacing was too tight, so I devised a grid which follows a 2-1, 2-1, 2-1 vertical scheme.
After removing grid and adding platform livery: