User Experience Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for user experience researchers and experts. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Look at this screenshot of a typical interaction on Google+:

enter image description here

How can we call it?

  • Is it a chat?
  • Is it a blogpost with comments?
  • Is it a Q&A?

What's the proper name?

share|improve this question

I'd call it a post with comments, or with a comment-thread.

share|improve this answer
Yes, they both sound right. Thanks. – Kurt UXD Jul 21 '12 at 12:20

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.